Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What do I use a Blog for?

It is becoming increasingly useful to point people to my blogs to find out the following things in context:

1. my coaching and mentoring philosophy
2. my project reflections
3. my family updates
4. my digital storytelling journey

Of course, as a gemini, I keep quite a few blogs so that I can keep my postings well categorised and meaningful to readers. The blogs are great little repositories for reflections on many topics and it is always interesting to go back to read them on occasions. For example I noticed that I had not made an entry in this one since late last year. So for me, one of the downsides to keeping many blogs is remembering to use them frequently.

Today we'll be talking about the use of blogs at the 24/7 virtual room linked from the AFLF Community. Join us there if you like for a discussion on blogs and some practical 'how to's' for setting up a blog.

Coach Carole

No comments: